So we've just returned from our bi-annual trip to London. We spend two days there buying most of our upcoming collections, plus we get inspired for our store window and jewellery displays. We always come back fizzing with ideas and this time was no exception. (We're working hard on making the props right now and all will be revealed soon!) Sooo, what did we buy??
- Well, it's coming up to summer which is the perfect excuse for us to stock up on our kooky prints, they're our thing. I love to find the most unusual - and anything with animals on gets an automatic extra 10 points. Here's my faves from the trip:
Dresses and tops coming soon!
- It looks as though co-ords won't be going anywhere this summer, we've chosen a few styles we think you're gonna love, they all have a little something extra, whether it be a tiny pom pom trim like this one or cute little button up details and pockets
- Customers have been asking us for longer hem lines recently, so this time around we made sure to include plenty of midi styles plus some knee length beauties. Don't worry there's still plenty of cute little minis though!
- Pastels pastels pastels! Sweet sugary dresses and tops in every shade and cute blazers to match.
Pastel lace and candy stripes
Uber girly frills and strappy slips
- Plenty of Seventies nostalgia with our muted bohemian prints, these dresses and playsuits will looks amazing layered with tassels & fringing. Perfect festival wear.
- And last but not least the pièce de résistance; ANIMAL BAGS! I'm so excited about these but I don't want to spoil it before they all arrive so you can have a little peek at two of them...
I know, I know!
So there you go, a little taste of what you can expect to find in our Spring/Summer arrivals, hope you're as excited as we are!
- nicola gibbons